Yellow Roses, Contemporary Realism by Paula Peacock


Yellow Roses by Paula Peacock, 11" x 14", Oil on Linen

If you have questions regarding this painting please email me at paulapeacock@rocketmail.com

I’m baaaaack! If you’ve been wondering where I’ve been, well, my computer decided to go on a sabbatical without my permission. It’s finally up for blogging, but it still needs more work before I can go back to updating my website. It’s really been a bummer.
This painting of roses is my latest attempt. I’ve never done roses before simply because I had the fear of failing, but these roses were hard to resist. They still had a glow about them even in the the last stages of life.
I have the utmost regard and respect for those artists that can paint roses effortlessly as I found that painting roses are as difficult as I had feared.
I hope you enjoy!

To see more paintings like this visit my website; www.paulapeacock.com

Gallery representation;
Jane Hamilton Fine Art Gallery, Tucson, AZ
Gore Creek Gallery, Vail, CO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'The Awakening' Allegorical, Realism, Surrealism, Fine Art Still-Life Oil Paintings by Paula Peacock

'Pandora's Box', Narrative Still-Life Realism Oil Paintings by Paula peacock