'The Shaman' Narrative Still-Life Realism/Surrealism Oil Paintings by Paula Peacock

'The Shaman'
by Paula Peacock
18" x 24"
Oil on Canvas


The Shaman is the beginning of a series, Mysticism, I am working on. Coming soon will be 'The Healer', 'The Mystic', and 'The Tarot'.


Oil painting mentoring takes place at my studio in Longmont, CO  
Monday and Wednesday, 11am - 1pm. 
Classes take place Saturdays 10am - 12pm
To join me email me.


Other days are available upon request.

For purchasing please contact Paula at paulapeacock@rocketmail.com To view more of my work go to www.paulapeacock.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'Pandora's Box', Narrative Still-Life Realism Oil Paintings by Paula peacock

'The Awakening' Allegorical, Realism, Surrealism, Fine Art Still-Life Oil Paintings by Paula Peacock