New SOLO Exhibit with Paula Peacock, Nov 12 - Dec 6, 2020

The Awakening by Paula Peacock

D'art Gallery

900 Santa Fe. Dr.

Denver, CO

 

I am exhibiting at the D'art Gallery Nov 12 - Dec 6, 2020, with my solo exhibit titled Altered Soul. 

Altered Soul is an exhibit depicting the journey of an artist's struggle with grief after the loss of a loved one to violence.  The artist is me, Paula Peacock, and the loved one, my son.

Each painting and sculpture beckons you to lean in and feel the expressions of loneliness, anger, confusion, and depression of the artist. This visual journal was my art therapy, defining grief in a way I couldn't define with words. It lifted me from a very dark place up to the surface and even higher to a place of spiritual awakening and an understanding of unconditional love and forgiveness giving me a desire to help others to take that step upward into the peace of mind we all deserve.

I have watched this exhibit turn into a cathartic and cleansing experience for others viewing the art, who express their relief in knowing their grief is understood, they are not alone and never have been. For there are people who have walked in their shoes and know their despair in the inability to reach out and the inability to define their grief in words.

 

I will be at the gallery every Saturday, from 12 pm - 5 pm, and Sundays from 1 pm - 4 pm to chat and answer questions. I will host an artists talk Sunday, Nov 28 at 3 pm.

 

  For purchasing please contact Paula at paulapeacock@rocketmail.com To view more of my work go to www.paulapeacock.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'The Awakening' Allegorical, Realism, Surrealism, Fine Art Still-Life Oil Paintings by Paula Peacock

'Pandora's Box', Narrative Still-Life Realism Oil Paintings by Paula peacock