'On the Edge', 11" x 14", oil on canvas

'On the Edge'
by Paula Peacock
11" x 14"
Oil

Oil painting mentoring takes place at my studio in Longmont, CO  
Monday and Wednesday, 11am - 1pm. 
Oil Painting lessons for the beginner, Saturdays, 10a ~ 12 10am - 12pm
To join me email me.
Other days are available upon request.

I have taught oil painting 12 years in Colorado and Capistrano Beach, CA
My work can be found in Italy, Holland, England, Canada and across the US

For purchasing please contact Paula at paulapeacock@rocketmail.com To view more of my work go to www.paulapeacock.com


For purchasing please contact Paula at paulapeacock@rocketmail.com To view more of my work go to www.paulapeacock.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'Pandora's Box', Narrative Still-Life Realism Oil Paintings by Paula peacock

'The Awakening' Allegorical, Realism, Surrealism, Fine Art Still-Life Oil Paintings by Paula Peacock