'Unbound', 16"x20", Oil on Canvas, Contemporary Realism Still Life Oil Paintings by Paula Peacock


'Unbound'
by Paula Peacock
16" x 20"
Oil on Canvas

A breath of fresh air! After almost 3 years of my life being consumed and controlled by grief because of the loss of my son, I now have moments of feeling like Paula again. I’m still grieving and realize I always will. What we were is gone. What will be is yet to come. But, we will be.

The sky is a bit brighter as the sun rises, symbolic of a new day, with the heavyweight of darkness being pushed aside. A beautiful blue butterfly releases the restraints of grief and anger, allowing me the ability to breathe again and to look forward to what the day may bring.

Live each day as though it’s all we have and remember to tell your children you love them no matter their age. They will never outgrow hearing it and we should never tire of saying it.

For purchasing please contact Paula at paulapeacock@rocketmail.com To view more of my work go to www.paulapeacock.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'Pandora's Box', Narrative Still-Life Realism Oil Paintings by Paula peacock

'The Awakening' Allegorical, Realism, Surrealism, Fine Art Still-Life Oil Paintings by Paula Peacock