'Why the Chicken REALLY Crossed the Road'
12" x 24"
Oil on Canvas
SOLD*

I often say that I don't choose the subjects I paint, they choose me. While browsing through a local flea market, the little chicken sugar and creamer set caught my eye and for some goofy reason unknown to me, I was transfixed. They begged to be bought and at 99 cents I couldn't refuse. I love pairing unusual objects with each other. Add a little whimsy and I'm right at home with the composition.

For purchasing information contact me at paulapeacock@rocketmail.com
To view more work go to www.paulapeacock.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'The Awakening' Allegorical, Realism, Surrealism, Fine Art Still-Life Oil Paintings by Paula Peacock

'Pandora's Box', Narrative Still-Life Realism Oil Paintings by Paula peacock

Allegorical, Realism, Surrealism Still-Life Oil Paintings by Paula Peacock