Two Oranges, Original Oil Painting by Paula Peacock


SOLD*
After I set up this still life, I learned rather quickly that the peeled orange rind started to droop and lose shape almost right away. I either had to paint very fast (which I can't) or peel more oranges. Though the title is 'Two Oranges', the reality is it took about 5 oranges by the time I finished.
This original oil painting measures 9" x 12" and is enhanced beautifully by a wide, dark cherry wood frame.


To view more of my work go to www.paulapeacock.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'The Awakening' Allegorical, Realism, Surrealism, Fine Art Still-Life Oil Paintings by Paula Peacock

'Pandora's Box', Narrative Still-Life Realism Oil Paintings by Paula peacock

Allegorical, Realism, Surrealism Still-Life Oil Paintings by Paula Peacock